Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The SERPENTARIUM!



 On our trip we went to a Serpentarium!
there were four parrots one of them could say hello!
the parrots were not even in cages!
(they were not even flying around the room!)

 ALLIGATOR
This Alligator opened its mouth for a super long time! 

GIANT ANACONDA

this snake was really big 21 feet long! we watched it the longest!
It seemed to really like my mom because it kept slithering back to her!
One time I was looking at a yellow Anaconda in the habitat and when I looked
back at this Anaconda it was staring right at me! 

another
GIANT ANACONDA

I think the color of this Anaconda is beautiful!
there were two of this colored snake! One of them climbed
really high up the wall and then fell on the other Giant Anaconda pictured above
(I do not think that this is the snake that climbed the wall) 

CROCODILE

GREEN PYTHON 

SNAPPING TURTLE

MAN EATING CROCODILE
this man eating crocodile was GIANT!
It's name is Bubble Boy!
IGUANA
 COBRAS
cool video of the Cobras!
MONITOR LIZARD 
press the play butten to watch the video of the
Lizard!!!
hope you liked the post!

Elly
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: