Thursday, June 20, 2013

D.I.Y box!



This D.I.Y is fun and easy! Items you will need: reused tissue box, buttons stickers,
hot glue gun, cool colored or desighed paper, fabric, pencil, sichors, and pens that came be any color you want. ( the pens pencils and sichors are not shown in the pic above)


Cut the top off of the tissue box. 


Put the tissue box on its side on the paper and trace the side of it.


Then cut it out.


Glue it to one side of the box. 


then do the same thing until the whole box is covered. (you can youse fabric as well as paper)
after you do that you can stick some stickers on it and glue some buttons you can also draw on it.
Then you are done!!!


This is one side of my box.


This is another side.


And another side.


And another side. :)


I keep my hair clips and things like that in my box!

HAPPY CRAFTING!

Elly : D
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment