Thursday, December 5, 2013

Lego Frends photo-story!



Today I did a photo-story with my Lego friends, Danielle, Mia, and Olivia!
It was a sunny day in the Lego friend's town! everyone was having a fun time doing their work!


Danielle was helping Mia with the bakery!

Mia was baking! 

And Olivia was feeding her horse!

Then she brushed her! "I think I will go visit my friends at the bakery!" said Olivia "and while I'm there I might as well buy something yummy to eat!"
Olivia got her money and started walking to the bakery!

When she got there she stopped at the front to say hi to her friend Danielle! "hi, Danielle!" said Olivia
"hi!" said Danielle  "would you like to buy anything today?", "I will get the yummy looking pretzel please!" answered Olivia "okay, just go inside and pay and then it is all yours!" said Danielle.
Olivia went inside to pay.
"what would you like to get?" asked Mia "I would like a pretzel!" said Olivia "that will be $1.00!
Olivia handed Mia a dollar. "thank you!" said Mia
They both went outside and Danielle handed Olivia a pretzel "thank you!' said Olivia

"bye!" said Mia and Danielle "bye!" said Olivia!
 When Olivia got home she gave her horse some of her pretzel!

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment