Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas!!!



Hi everyone! Merry Christmas! (even though its the day after Christmas) Did you all have a great Christmas? I did!


The stockings!


Prilla having fun under the tree!


Celia gave me this framed picture that she had taken and edited of Prilla!


I gave my dad a picture of him in his pirate outfit (from the play) that I painted!
 


I gave my mom a picture of her that I had also painted!


Audrey gave Celia the 1st Harry Potter movie and she gave me a notebook, pens, and a cool planner!


Awesome stuff from Aunt Lynne!


Calenders!


Guess what! We all got mini I-pads! Yay!


Yummy coffee with whipped cream in it!


Here are some pictures I took of my I-pad mini!
 


This is the case! 


Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year to all of you!

Elly

P.S I will post a few more pics in a little while.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment