Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick or treat!!!


Left to right: Cathleen McKenzie, Sarah, and Felicity!
"I can not wait to get all that candy!" said Sarah "Well, lets go then!" said Felicity
The three girls rushed over to the first house which was their friend Lory's house!


"Hello" said the girls "Hi" said Lory she was dressed as a snow girl!

"Trick or treat!" said the girls! 


"Before I give you candy you have to each answer one of my riddles"

"What's the hardest bow to Tye?" asked Lorry.


"I know!!!" Said Cathleen McKenzie "An elbow!"


"you are right!" said Lorry and she gave her some candy! 


Next she asked " What do skeletons put on there mashed potatoes?"


"I know!" said Felicity " grave- y!"
Everyone laughed at that one!


She gave Felicity some candy!


"What about me?" asked Sarah.
" What jumps and is very soft?"


Sarah jumped up and down happily and said "A bunny!"


And she gave her some candy!

"thank you!" said all of the girls!

"good- bye!"

"Bye!" Said Lorry!


When they got home Felicity and Cathleen ate some of their candy!


"I did not get that much" said Cathleen


"You can have some of mine" Said Felicity. 


"Where is Sarah!"


At that moment Sarah came hoping up to them!


"This was the best Halloween ever!" They said.

The End!

Elly 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment