Wednesday, October 23, 2013

THE STATE FAIR!!!



Hi everyone, yesterday we went to the State Fair to clog it was really FUN!

The pic above is of us doing a dance called precision!


This is a dance called smooth!


And this is a dance called freestyle! 


Layne and me in our precision costumes!


Celia and I in our freestyle costumes!


And here we are again in our smooth costumes!


Celia and her friend Anna did a duet together!


After clogging my family and my friend Layne's family looked at the art work!
The picture is of Layne and I next to my painting! ( my painting is the colorful horse one!)


Audrey also entered a painting! She did this cute colorful dog!


And Celia entered this picture of our cat Prilla! oh, and I forgot to say that Celia and Anna's friend Hannah came to the state fair too!


We also got to take a look at the cake decorating section! The one above was done my our fellow clogger Maddie! Is' t it sooo cool! As you can probably tell it is people clogging! 


And after a few rides we did the Ferris wheel! It was pretty scary at one point because they stopped it for people to get of and when they stopped it we were at the top and it was very high! but all in all it was fun!


Hope you all are having a fun time seeing this post!

Elly : D 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Those are great pics of the Ferris Wheel, and of us clogging!
    That was fun!!!!!
    -Anna :)

    ReplyDelete