Monday, April 8, 2013

THE BIRD HOUSE CONTENST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yesterday we went to a bird house contest that we entered!
This is my bird house that I made I call it Songbird.
the head is made out of paper mache`. I did
not win anything but it was still really FUN!


This is Celia's Bird house!
It is from the Lorax!!!
She won second place!
 


This is Celia's friend Anna's Bird house! It is a mushroom!
I think it is super CUTE!


And this is Audrey's Bird house!
It is an owl!!!
It is called Who lives here!


We went to the Bird house contest with our friends the McAuleys
and Celia's friend Hannah!
left to right: Me, Hannah, Celia, Megan, Anna, Layne, and Audrey!


comment if you liked the post!!!

Elly


P.S you can click on any image to see it bigger!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post Elly! That was really fun! I loved your birdhouse, you did a great job on it! :)

    CELIAROSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! your bird house was awseome too!!!


      Elly

      Delete