Friday, December 28, 2012

A CHRISTMAS POST!!!!!



Merry Christmas! Every year my mom makes pajamas
for us all to wear!

This is us holding our stockings.


I made everyone decorated pencils,jars, and glue sticks!
whos is whos from left to right: Audrey's my dad's my mom's
and celia's!


In this picture we are wearing hats and scarfs that celia made.


Audrey painted this super pretty picture for Celia. 


This photo is of Audrey and my dad who is
holding a book of Audrey's quotes that she
made for him. He loved it! 
 
Audrey made me this very fluffy pillow!
 

We all painted pictures for my  mom!
 

Celia got an electric violin!


Audrey got roller scates and I got a karaoke
mechine! 
 
Audrey got an American girl weal chair from Aunt Lynne.


Aunt Lynne gave me an ausome hat and american
girl sleepover set! 
 
and Celia got a cupcake and treat stand!
 
 
We ended the day by going on a nice peacfull walk.

Please comment!!!

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Aww Prilla is saying "hmm is this my new scratching post?" So cool that your mom makes you all pajamas!

    ReplyDelete